RemoteSpy Remote Monitoring Software Review
RemoteSpy 2013 Review Summary
- Advantages: Covers most of the features you'd expect from a remote monitoring software solution.
- Disadvantages: Annual license. Additional fees after the first year of usage. Realtime-Spy doesn't require an annual fee to continue usage. High cost.
- Verdict: RemoteSpy is a good solution for remote monitoring but costs too much for what is offered. Silver award winner!
- Compatible: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / NT / XP / Vista / 7
RemoteSpy Features Review - TopFiveAward's Silver Award Winner!
RemoteSpy is a powerful remote monitoring software that lets you monitor your PC invisibly as it does not need any physical access. This type of software is perfect for parents and employers and can also be used for other environments that are in need of remote monitoring and control of computers.
For those who want to know what someone's doing while they are online can take advantage of the features of RemoteSpy. You just need to know though that this type of software is not a spyware but instead it is a spy software and needs to comply to legal standards and rights of people who are using the PC. You must be the owner of the computer or have the right to install the software to make it legal. It's a great tool to keep online browsing, chatting and gaming under control.
- Chat Logging - This feature is great to keep track of instant messages sent and received by the user using your computer. It records not just the outgoing messages but also with the incoming messages so you get the two ends of the talks instead of deciphering what the sender is saying. It's great for all kinds of instant messenger such as Skype, GTalk, Yahoo! Messenger and much more.
- Screenshots - You can capture full-size images of the monitor so you can actually see what is going on and what's being shown on the monitor's screen. You can set the screenshot capture to as frequent as you'd want it to.
- Username and Password Logging - You can store the usernames and passwords for your computer even those that are saved with *** instead of the actual password. This is a great tool especially when you can't always remember your passwords and rely on those saved passwords. When your computer crash or it needs to be reformatted, those saved passwords will be gone. Good thing that RemoteSpy lets you store those usernames and passwords as a backup.
- Keylogger - The keylogger logs all the keys being typed and it is saved for monitoring purposes. Even the system keys that are hidden are also logged.
- Logging of Online Activities - Whether the user is browsing through the web, searching for something online, opening game applications, chatting or video chats, you can all monitor it with this remote monitoring software.
- Multiple Computer Monitoring - You can monitor several computers, as much as you'd want to monitor. It's easy to separate one from the other by logging each computer with its own username.
- Log Removal - You can remotely remove all logs you don't need and it does not need any physical interaction with the PC. The keylogger will do it for you by just a simple command.
- Log Searching - It's easy to search through the logs because of its log searching functionality that makes it a breeze to do. You don't need to spend a lot of time just browsing through every log just to only find what you need.
- Password Protection - Your account can only be open when you type in the username and the password of your choice. Make sure you don't forget this or give it to just about anybody so you can take control of the logged data you've gathered. Others can only attempt to try and delete their logs but they cannot access your account.
- Remote Installation - Just send the file for installation to the computer and once the user accepted it, it will be installed and ready to start monitoring stealthily.
Price for RemoteSpy
For 1 year use of RemoteSpy, you can get it for $89.95. For an extra license you must add $19.95 to the price. For extra screenshot storage that will be an additional $29.95.
RemoteSpy is a little bit expensive if compared to other competitive names and it requires annual fee instead of a one-time fee for unlimited use.
They have a user tutorial and a Frequently Asked Questions page to help you find the answers to your questions about their software. If that can't answer it or you have specific inquiries, you can send a support request through their website and they'll get back at you as soon as possible. It's very easy and their friendly tech support team would be happy to help you out.
Uses for RemoteSpy
Great for parents and for the work environment. Parents can use this software to guard their children from their computer activities to see whether they use it for the good or if they use it to check disturbing sites or chatting with strangers. There are a lot of online dangers and it's best to keep an eye on their activity to make sure they are safe from harm. Parents can never be too careful especially if it's for the sake of their children. Just make sure you are not being nosy. There are many dangers with the use of the internet and although it's an essential part of our modern life, it is not perfect and it is not being monitored. It is your duty as parents to monitor your children's activities when they go online so take advantage of the features of RemoteSpy. You are not always beside your child so it helps to know there's a software that will report to you even when you are away.
The work environment can benefit from this by making sure all computers are used for the purpose they serve and not for personal use. Just make it clear to employees that each computer is being monitored. It also helps protect your company from having your data accessed by an outsider or worse, having your data stolen from you because of one of your employees. Don't wait for this to happen before you start acting on it. Majority of offices in the United States already got their own monitoring software installed on every computer.
Latest Positive Review of RemoteSpy
This is the latest positive review we've received from a Top Five Awards visitor and RemoteSpy customer. Have a testimonial, review, feedback, or comment regarding RemoteSpy? Submit a RemoteSpy Review now! See all RemoteSpy User Reviews.
See All RemoteSpy Reviews - RemoteSpy Remote Monitoring Software User Reviews