WebWatcher Remote Monitoring Software Review
WebWatcher 2013 Review Summary
- Advantages: Comprehensive feature set allows monitoring of most internet activities including social networking and emails.
- Disadvantages: Missing many remote features other products have.
- Verdict: WebWatcher is a viable competitor and received our Gold award!
- Compatible: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 32-bit or 64-bit
WebWatcher Features Review - TopFiveAward's Gold Award Winner!
WebWatcher remote monitoring software is one of the great ones because it covers the basic features you'd need. It has a powerful keylogger that you can fully control even at a remote setup.
WebWatcher software is intended to be a parenting tool to control and monitor the activities of the young ones. Parents would be able to take advantage of this type of software so even when they are not around they can protect their children from the internet dangers.
WebWatcher is a trusted name for this type of service and even received numerous awards from online award-giving bodies.
- Email Logging - You can read all the emails that are sent and received from the computer being monitored.
- Chat Logging - Chat messages are monitored and logged. You will not only get to read the outgoing chat messages but also the incoming messages so you get to read both sides.
- Webpage Logging - Every time a user visits a web page, WebWatcher logs it in and also records the length of time spent on these pages.
- Website Blocking - If there are site you think should not be visited then you can add it to the blocked sites but they already have a list of the number of websites that are considered inappropriate especially for kids.
- Keylogger - The WebWatcher keylogger captures all the keystrokes being typed. Nothing slips through its watch.
- Software Limit - If there are software installed on the computer that you want to have limited access then you can set it up with WebWatcher remote monitoring software. You can set a schedule as to when it will be limited or you can completely block the program.
- Screenshots - Graphics, photos and videos can be captured so you can see everything that's going on with your computer and what the user is actually doing and seeing.
- Laptop Remote Monitoring - Only WebWatcher can monitor a mobile laptop remotely without any problems.
- Multiple Computer Monitoring - If you want to monitor several computers then WebWatcher is the software for you. It's best for business or office use. Install it on as many computers that you own and want to monitor. Just make sure to inform the users about the installation.
- Alert Words Notification - You can choose as many words that will send an alert to you. Once these words are used you will be immediately notified whether it's used by the user or it's something that is found on a page or chat conversation.
- Stealth Keylogger - The keylogger runs in stealth mode so the user won't know that it is already running and recording all the keystrokes they are making. It is 100% invisible even experts won't detect that it is actually a running program.
- 24/7 Access - WebWatcher can be accessed anytime. There's no limit.
- Password Protection - You can access your account with your own password so others can't try and access your data without your authority.
WebWatcher can also work with any type of internet connections, from wi-fi to dial-up connections it will work just fine.
Price for WebWatcher
WebWatcher is priced at $97.00 It's a one-time fee, no monthly fees to pay for. The Extended Download Service is priced at $9.95 which is an essential add on to keep the software download copy in your online account so when you are in need of re-installing it for whatever reason then you can easily get the copy installed again. It keeps the copy for 1 whole year instead of the usual 30 days.
On top of that, there are other add-ons that you may want to purchase as well. For just $19.95 you can get a backup CD of your downloaded software and it will be emailed to you. White Glove Service is priced at $39.95 and this service does the installation and testing for you so you don't really need to do anything but wait ‘til it's fully installed and running. Geolocation is available for the price of only $24.95. The mobile version is also available for $67.00. The WebWatcher Mobile lets you track and monitor messages from the mobile devices such as Android phones and Blackberry phones.
Upon opening the WebWatcher website you will already see a bar where you can type in your question for their technical support agent to answer. You click begin chat and a new window will popup where you can start chatting with their tech agent. Chat support is usually always available so even during the wee hours of the night and you experience problems you can chat with a support agent.
They also have a toll fee number that you can reach if you want a phone conversation instead. It's free to call these numbers but they're not available 24/7. Just check their time of availability and give them a call during those times.
Uses for WebWatcher
It is great for parents to watch over their children's computer use while they are away. Parents can have peace of mind knowing that even though they are away they can still keep track of the online activities of their kids. This is important as the internet is a tool for attackers and predators and it's also a tool to feed the minds of young kids with violence and pornography. With this program you can easily block off those types of sites and you can also monitor who your child is actually talking to when they are online. You would also see what they are doing while on social networking sites and you can see who are privately messaging them.
It is great for businessmen or employers to make sure all employees are working when they are paid to work instead of just being idle.
Great for schools with public computers that are intended to be used for web research and studies only. Make sure that everyone are informed that the computers are equipped with a remote monitoring software.
Latest Positive Review of WebWatcher
This is the latest positive review we've received from a Top Five Awards visitor and WebWatcher customer. Have a testimonial, review, feedback, or comment regarding WebWatcher? Submit a WebWatcher Review now! See all WebWatcher User Reviews.
This is a Positive Review with Rating:
Can someone please help me, i think my friend next door put some kind of spyware on my PC. Cuz I allow her to use, my Wi Fi from her apartment. Someone has been getting into my facebook account, and on my computer i have found all kinds of weird pictures that i never downloaded.some of them were pic of a few friends from Facebook the rest were just random. I need a program, or need some help on how to check my PC for any possible spyware software.
See All WebWatcher Reviews - WebWatcher Remote Monitoring Software User Reviews